How Do I Get There?
Old Railroad Way, Pepeekeo, HI, 96783
To the farm from the Hilo airport:
- Turn right off of the airport road (Kekuanaoa street) onto Kanoelehua avenue (Highway 11)
- Get into the left lane and take a left turn onto Kamehameha avenue (Highway 19)
- Stay on Highway 19 going North from Hilo. Enjoy the scenic drive through the Hilo Bayfront area and make a short jog to stay on Highway 19 by going right onto Waianuenue avenue and then left back onto Kamehameha avenue (this turn leads directly onto a bridge)
- Follow Highway 19 up the coast about 10 miles. Between the 10 and 11 mile markers take a right on Sugar Mill road which happens to have a large gear statue at the intersection
- Stay to the left when the road forks 100 yards from the highway and follow Sugar Mill road down one mile to Old Railroad Way
- At the old sugar mill (you can't miss it) take a Left on Old Railroad Way and go one mile through agricultural fields with some houses
- Aloha Mahi'ai farms will be on the right at the end of Old Railroad Way, come in the double farm gate (please close the gate behind yourself to keep our friendly farm dogs in their place)
- Welcome to the farm!